IS THIS YOU?
We work with small business owners who are serious about getting more business from the Internet.
Do any of these statements apply to you?
- You already have a website but it hasn’t been updated in some time.
- Your website is outdated and is putting clients off.
- You use social media but you’re not sure if it’s bringing you any benefits.
- You don’t have a great deal of time to devote to online activities.
- You already have a web designer but you are not happy with what he is doing for you.
- You’ve got a blog but you haven’t updated it in some time.
- You’ve got a website and are now considering adding an online shop to sell your products.
If You Fit the Profile Above
and would like to know more about how we can help.
Some examples of businesses we have worked with
People offering entertainment and sporting services
Entertainment agencies, sporting events booking agencies, hospitality service providers.
People who offer professional services to a wide area of clients
Lawyers, accountants, business consultants, business coaches.
Retail businesses that sell online to consumers
Florists, beauticians, bathroom providers, sporting goods retailers, clothes retailers.
Network marketers (e.g. Herbalife, Forever Living, Melaleuca, USANA, Amway).
Our Ideal Clients
Most of our clients are small businesses that already use the Internet to attract more clients and generate more business. Most are businesses offering services to clients on a nation-wide basis, and sometimes even a world-wide basis. Some offer physical products that they sell online.
The common thread that connects these clients is that they are serious about using the internet to market their businesses. They don’t have the expertise or time to get the best out of their online activities although they are aware of the benefits that the Internet can bring to their businesses.
To work with us you must be seriously committed to using the internet for your business. We don’t want clients who just want a website because every business has one and “that’s what businesses do these days”.
Working with us will require effort on your part. In order to help you we need to understand your business and get your feedback on things.